Why aren't I here?
Log in and check your preferences -- you have to opt-in to show your scores to appear here. And if you want your name to be linked, you have to opt-in to show badges as well -- and then pick individual badges to display to the world.
Here’s how to earn badges and points:
- Find badge icons on campus web sites.
- Look for badge icons when using campus web resources, claim your badges for discovery and exploration.
- At an event.
- Scan the QR code with your smart phone or use a provided link to award yourself a badge. Earn badges and points in recognition of your participation.
- Find badge icons in your online course materials.
- Look for badge icons in course material, claim your badges as a record of progress and accomplishment.
- Show off your badges!
- Once you’ve earned a badge you can set up your account preferences to participate on the Leader Board and show badges on your own display page! Or store the badge in a Mozilla badge backpack and display in social media sites or online resume.